Sunday, November 21, 2010

Personally...

Personally, I did not utilize all of the perks of Plaxo. But that's what I like about Plaxo--you can make it what you want it. If you want to use Plaxo solely for managing your personal or professional contacts, then that's fine. If you want to get all fancy and create an in-depth profile, you can do that. If you want to integrate your calendar into Plaxo, you can do that too. Quite frankly, my paper agenda works just fine for me, so I won't be using Plaxo's calendar, but I will use their site to manage my contacts online. Yes, I probably could have found another program that primarily focuses on providing an online address book, but Plaxo was the easiest to use, had the best reviews, and also offered more to those who want to take advantage of their extra perks!

No comments:

Post a Comment